Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Never Said I Was Role Model

So for this St Patrick's Day evening I went to watch one of my managers sing in a band. He sings with the Harry Gold Band, which is a cover band. They did a really good job. Harry Gold owns a medium size talent agency and he is also Tracy Gold from Growing Pains father. She was there and really cute and dancing and singing with her dad's band. It's been like, almost 20 years since that show has been on and I think she looks exactly the same. Also random and pretty surreal was when they played "Help from My Friends" with the dad from The Wonder Years sitting right there.

After that I went to a Karaoke bar called The Brass Monkey. As I got there a fight was just being cleared and I heard some dude say "Sorry man, that's just the Armenian in me" Oh OK - If that's your excuse, fight away. Anyway, supposedly there were glasses thrown and it was just nutso. The DJ said there had never been a fight in there before.
Then he said - You can fight all you want in here but you still can't beat this girl:



I love her. That video and these pictures are the reasons why Natalie is one of my fave actresses. Besides the fact that she is great at acting.



No comments: