Friday, March 13, 2009

I Love Greatest (FIll in the Blank) Ever Lists

ChordStrike lists their opinion of the greatest singer songwriter albums of all time. I think its pretty good. I think some things are missing, but all in all a decent list. There are no artist duplications. Interesting to note - George Harrison comes before John Lennon, and I like it. I also like that there is alot of chicks on there. Alot of polls seem to forget the ladies when it comes to picking best of lists. I will be listening to these at work tomorrow, because there are quite a few that I am not familiar with. That will be fun for my heavy metal listening coworkers who pretty much hate most of the music I listen to - Ha ha ha. Sucks for them. Kill yourself music all day!!!! Especially when we listen to Nick Drake who's #4 on the list.
Click here to see it all for yoself.

No comments: