Monday, March 30, 2009

Wiggity Weekend

This weekend was pretty cool. Friday night I went on a mini movie marathon and saw Sunshine Cleaning and Duplicity. Both were good. Sunshine Cleaning was good, I just think it may have been missing something. Duplicity was very good. Very consistent, very Ocean's Elevenish.

Saturday I participated in Earth Hour, which was kind of interesting. You are supposed to be electricity-less for one hour. I was pretty bored and waiting until the time when I could use electricity again. I sat outside and drank a beer and read by candle light and flash light. I played on the internet until it ran out of battery. I ate dinner by candlelight. I listened to the people below me talk about the TV show - It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, which I really need to rent. I played with the cats using one of those laser beam pointer things. So I was basically playing laser cats. Ha ha. Then my roommate came home and ruined everything cause she HAD to use electricity. She couldn't wait 10 minutes? So anyway, I did all of these things in an hour and still I was kind of bored at times. I think I am just way too addicted to the internet and TV and lights.
I will post a separate entry with pictures from my Sunday hike.

No comments: