Monday, March 23, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

This week's celebrity sighting is brought to you by the psychiatrists in my building.
As I was walking out of my office, Lizzy Caplan was walking out of a psychiatrist's office. Incidentally, the same one I saw Sarah Silverman go to. I love Lizzy Caplan, however I had no idea what her name was because I only know her as Janis Ian from Mean Girls. If you don't know her from that she was also in True Blood and in a new show that is starting soon I think. It looks good. But I was pretty excited since Mean Girls is one of my faves. She looked at me and smiled and I said - "You smell like a baby prostitute". Just kidding I didn't say that. I didn't say anything actually, I just smiled back. Oh for those who don't have lines memorized from Mean Girls, the baby prostitute line comes from the movie.

In honor of this sighting I give you "Built This Way" that is in the movie. I love this song. Ironically it's written/sung by Lindsey's gf Sam Ronson. I wonder if that's how they met back in 2004.

No comments: