Thursday, December 11, 2008

My XPN Top Ten Albums of 2008

Top Ten Albums of 2008

1. Death Cab for Cutie - Narrow Stairs
2. Rachael Yamagata - Elephants... Teeth Sinking In To Heart
3. Coldplay - Viva La Vida
4. Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend
5. Phantom Planet - Raise the Dead
6. Santogold - Santogold
7. Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
8. MGMT - Oracular Spectacular
9. Uh Huh Her - Common Reaction
10. Aimee Mann - @#%&*! Smilers

Those just bubbling under:
The Walkmen
The Airborne Toxic Event
The Felice Brothers
Britney Spears
Madonna
Keane
She & Him
Kanye
Bell X1
Portishead
The Breeders

I still need to figure out my top songs, which I am having a big problem with. There were so many awesome songs in 2008! But I have to do it by Friday, that is the last day for submissions. Also I am so excited to be in Philly for the countdown. Yah!

No comments: