Thursday, December 11, 2008

Favorite Songs of 2008

Top Ten Songs Submitted to XPN -

1. Portishead - The Rip
2. Uh Huh Her - Wait Another Day
3. The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
4. Vampire Weekend - The Kids Don't Stand A Chance
5. Santogold - Lights Out
6. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
7. Kate Nash - Foundation
8. No Age - Eraser
9. Dr Dog - The Old Days
10. She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here


Others I Couldn't Fit:
Rachael Yamagata - Elephants
Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal
Sigur Ros - Gobbledigook
Death Cab - I Will Possess Your Heart
Estelle - American Boy
Bell X1 - Rocky Took a Lover
MGMT - Time to Pretend
Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma
Coldplay - Lost!

Favorite Non XPN Songs:
Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES
Britney - Womanizer
Kanye - Love Lockdown
Pink - So What?
Madonna - 4 Minutes
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Sara Bareilles - Love Song
Rihanna - Every single song that comes out of her mouth
Timbaland - The Way I Are
Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over


And Now A Sampling of my Faves:

MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes



And how do I even mention Beyonce without displaying this fabulous video. I heart this so much. I also heart dance offs to this video with Bean & Pat Keenan. Ahhhhhh danceoffs :(

No comments: