Monday, April 27, 2009

Shooting a PSA

My work is involved in producing a public service announcement for anti internet music piracy. Saturday I went to the casting session for the actor. That was really cool because I had never been to one. But I can imagine how tedious it must be if you are a commercial casting director watching the same lines over and over again. Plus I feel like its so hard to make a decision. But I also sucks a making decisions.

The next day I went and helped out on the set. Here are some pictures from my day on the set. I will come back with more info later. It was fun and long and now I am burnt in places where I sucked at putting on sunblock. Yes that is a chicken down there. It was the pet of the family whose house we filmed at. And they had a cat. How did that cat not attack that chicken?

Ba-Caw!!!







You can't tell from this picture - but our actor kind of looked like Hayden Christianson.









No comments: