Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Peanut Butter Balls

I thought I would share with you the Easter present I made for my moms. Hopefully she doesn't look on here before she gets them. My coworker made them at her chocolate party and I thought my mom would enjoy them because it is basically peanut butter and chocolate and my mom eats a reece's peanut butter cup like once a day. She eats one of them along with her blood pressure medicine.

This was during making them - I just think it looks cool.



And here they are post making. As you can tell some have crunchier chocolate on them then others - they are my mistakes in learning how to melt chocolate. I now know it is much easier to do in the microwave. Thanks life lessons. However, like some mistakes in life, the mistake chocolate was sooo good. I don't even really like chocolate and it is was delicious. Now I kinda feel sick though.
These guys look like little peanut butter south park guys, with chocolate hats.

No comments: