Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Observance About LA - Lemons

In Philadelphia and NJ and I think NY, restaurants almost always automatically put a lemon in Diet Coke. Here that doesn't happen, you have to ask for it. The places that do automatically put them is are national chain restaurants. It is annoying because I love lemon or like in my refreshing diet coke. More often they put lemons in water, but still not as much as the east. I tried researching for an answer, but at this point we will have to file it away in the book of - "it's a west coast thing". I will also file all the article I just found on how Diet Coke will kill you, in to the "ignore that and it won't be true" book.

I have also found that smaller cafe type places will serve Mexican Coke and the light version. Which to me tastes like a watered down Diet Coke. The different forms of Coke for different countries and cultures is so amazing. It is very cool trying all the different flavors at Coke headquarters in ATL - definitely try if you are ever there.

No comments: