Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Master Cleanse

So in true hollywood style I am doing a detox. How will I fit in unless all of my cells and organs have been cleansed? I am on day five and it is kind of crazy. It's just crazy because its amazing how hungry I'm not. I am only drinking a crazy lemon, maple syrup and cayenne pepper mixture and then tea. Don't get me wrong I am definitely starving alot of the time, especially when I see all of the food commercials, and there are so many more of them than I realized. And when people talk about food, which also seems to be all the time. But so far so good. I have so much energy and I am waking up earlier which is a miracle. So 5 more days to go and I am done. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard you're supposed to eat a cheeseburger and fries along with the last bottle of master cleanse.