Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Unfortunately I could not take pictures of celebs and not do my job at the same time

The Nokia Theater where the Emmy's were held.


The room in the Convention Center where the Governors Ball was. There were 3500 people there!



This huge Emmy was on top of the bar that was in the middle of the room. They had huge fake emmys all outside of the convention center too. The emmys themselves were bigger than I thought they would be and sooo shiny.


The things I stole. The Emmy program, an Emmy ticket, the seating chart for the Governors Ball, the menu, and my parking pass (which clearly I didn't steal). The thing that the celebs got that I couldn't steal was just a box of Dove chocolates. Which is a pretty lame-o gift. Also the red wine bottles were engraved with 60th Emmy award stuff.


Up close and personal with the ticket.


They served signature drinks too -
This is the "Emmy" drink:
Grey Goose Citron
Elderflower Cordial
Cointreau
Lemon, Orange, Lime juices
Grenadine
Bitters
Mint sprig & Nutmeg

Sounds lovely.

No comments: