Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ChaCha

I just heard about the coolest thing ever. Has anyone heard of ChaCha?
Here is their explanation for what it is: "ChaCha is like having a smart friend you can call or text for answers on your cell phone anytime for free!"
It is so awesome. You just text them and they send you an answer. Or you can call them. I love it! I have always thought about this and wondered why no one invented it. Now I know - that they did invent it, in 2006. I wish I invented it. Though I would like them to send me directions or traffic reports for when I don't have my GPS. But still, so cool. I always have random questions and when I am bored I will just text them questions. I will be BFF with these people. Its like imaginary friends that teach you things. For example - I just asked them something I have been meaning to ask my mom -
"How can tell when lunch meat has gone bad?" I know, I know - sounds like common sense - but I wasn't 1000% sure. They answered me in 2 minutes - It needs to be eaten within 3-5 days. Good to know. Thanks ChaCha. Also I am trying to get job there which would bring my job tally up to 8. That would be the perfect job for me since I waste 70% of my time on the internets anyway. The company sounds so cool to work for too. If you are from Indianapolis - Apply to ChaCha.
Also - though not ethical and completely breaking the rules - this is the perfect answer to tough Quizzo questions.
Here are the numbers - text 242242 or call 1800.2chacha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just an fyi, you can work for chacha as a guide no matter where you live. just apply online and it's the perfect stay-at-home gig. once you're a guide you sign in anytime, work however long you want answering questions, and they pay per question. simple. try it! (i'm from MI but there are guides all over the country)