Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thieves

Over the weekend my purse was lost and stolen and it pretty much had everything that is of any value to me in it. Amongst those things lost, were my wallet, obviously. So the guy immediately went to McDonalds and attempted to spend 35 dollars, which I am not sure how that is even possible at McDonalds. "Can I please have 352 Chicken McNuggets - Thanks" Then he went to several gas stations, where my moneyless card kept getting rejected. Why did he think that if it didn't work at McDonald's or the 1st gas station, why would it at the second one? Then I found out today that he did what I am sure every thief does when they get a wallet. Takes my library card and the library book that was in my purse and went to the library. He renewed the book that was in my purse, then took out home remodeling books. What? I'm glad to see that the guy who stole my purse can afford to remodel his house, while I sit in my rented apartment and contemplate whether I can afford a towel rack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what are you going to do? i think it is too dangerous out there - you should move home.