Sunday, July 27, 2008

Whenever I Feel Like It Music Blog Intro

OK so I am going to try to make this like the Weekly Music Email that I used to send that despite it's name was not weekly at all. The purpose of that email was to inform my friends that weren't hip to the jive of new bands and artists or even old bands and artists that they should already know about but don't. So we are going for the same format here. For example one week my friends met Vampire Weekend and before that they met Lucinda Williams and I believe at one point they met Elliott Smith, amongst others. So its pretty random. Also I like learning a little more about bands that I like alot, but may not know the history of. So I try to give a little history about them and talk about what they are doing now. Through email I was able to send MP3's that people could download and listen to. I am still trying to figure out how to do that on this junk, but in the meantime I will include some kind of media link so you can get their sound. Hopefully I will figure out how I can post links that you can download songs from. OK friends I will post an artist soon. Until then...

No comments: