Thursday, November 20, 2008

Whenever I Feel Like It Music Blog - No Age

No Age, is an LA based band that I discovered through watching their video for this song Eraser. I loved the video and the song, so I downloaded the album. I think they are great. They are an indie rock band that classify themselves as punk, experimental. They remind me of a few difference bands but I can't quite put my finger on it. It consists of two guys a guitarist and drummer, the drummer is the vocalist. They are really in to performance art and they got got their start at an LA community center type place called The Smell which has a very artsy, trendy underground following. They also like to perform in obscure places like - the LA River, the LA library, an Ethiopian restaurant in Philadelphia...
Here is a video for the song I dig. I love this video. It is so interesting and random. Definitely check out their songs on Myspace like Teen Creeps and Cappo.

No comments: