Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Night Working the Red Carpet

Video of the red carpet event that I helped one of my bosses with a few weeks ago. It was a fashion show/birthday party for my boss, Face, at AREA nightclub. I was in charge of the VIP guest list on the red carpet. People will seriously do and say anything to get in to a club on a random Thursday night. I had a woman screaming at me - "Don't you know who I am, I am a recording artist." Oh really what song did you sing? "Oh well I worked with Beyonce once" It was hilarious. Or the publicist that was trying to get his client on the carpet by saying "She was on Days of Our Lives once." It was all very amusing. I talked to the bouncer for awhile and he told me all about his job and dealing with stars and getting them whatever they want. It was very interesting. Paris Hilton was supposed to show up for the fashion show, but of course she didn't. Oh well. Check out the video - my roommate did the makeup for the show.

No comments: