Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Concerts This Week - Uh Huh Her, The Avalon, Los Angeles

I went to see Uh Huh Her on Friday with Laura and unfortunately we only saw 5 songs (Laura was sick and I grossly over-estimated the time they would go on) But boy were those 5 songs good. The show was at the Avalon, which is a pretty big venue, the biggest I have seen them play at, and it was pretty full. I don't think it was sold out though. The Fashion played before them which sounds pretty electro punk rockish, and I am sorry we missed them because I like a few of their songs. But they brought in a pretty diverse crowd, which is good for Uh Huh Her. The crowd was really in to it, so there was an awesome vibe in the room. Below - a pic and someone's semi OK video of Not a Love Song (until the sound gets muffled half way through).




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We ruled for going to this concert. 2 hours late! Love, Double L